Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Fairy Tales Retold Challenge

Hosted here.

Aiming to be a Devilish Wolf: 4-6 books

As I've never really read many fairy tale retellings, I wanted to start off small and not try to do too much. Besides, I'm not sure how this will relate to the other challenges I've got going. (Line through means I've read it. Link takes you to my review.)

Books Planned:
1: Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
2: Cinder by Marissa Meyer
3: Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge
4: The Wild Orchid by Cameron Dokey
5: Heart's Blood by Juliet Marillier
6:

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining this challenge. I hope you have fun! I love all the books you have selected!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for hosting this challenge. It does look fun and I'm sure I'll have a great time with it. Awesome, now I'm looking forward to those books even more. (Well, three of them. I've already read one of them and just have to get the review posted then linked up.) Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete