Friday, January 24, 2014

Friday Finds (1-18-14 thru 1-24-14)

Hosted here.

Welcome to another edition of Friday Finds. I think I'm going to have to quit looking at books because my to-read list to over at Goodreads is getting books added to it much, much quicker than any are getting read.

The Lazarus Machine
The Sword and the Dragon
The Red Knight
The Kinshield Legacy













The Inventor's Secret
Steam City Pirates














While the first one and the last two are steampunk, the other three are fantasy - something that right now I want desperately to get back into.

2 comments:

  1. Those look like some awesome books! I love fantasy too. I hope you get some good reading in this week! :)

    Tressa @ Tressa's Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Fantasy's probably my favorite genre, I just haven't been reading much of it lately. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete