Friday, January 3, 2014

Welcome

to Pages of Starlight.

I'm Amy and this is my first ever book blog. While I do plan to write a lot of reviews here, I also would like to keep this as a fun place for me to just talk about books and the characters that I love - and love to hate - as well as connect with other readers.

I've tried several things over the last few years, trying to break out of my shell, and now I wonder why I've never thought of this before. Books have always been something close to my heart and if there's one thing I should be able to talk on endlessly about, I don't doubt that this will be it.

While I will be getting more stuff up soon, I really wanted to simply write an introduction post letting you know who I am and why I'm doing this.

I welcome any and all conversation - please don't feel shy - and I look forward to making book-loving friends.

I can also be found on Goodreads if you'd like to visit me there.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome! :) Starting a book blog is an excellent way to break out of your shell, started one myself recently for the very same reason. I guarantee you'll meet some lovely people here. And don't worry about going on endlessly about all things book-related, we all know the feeling! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yeah, I've already been amazed at the friendliness of this community. Everyone has been really welcoming and I'm happy to be able to talk to people about books as no one I knew before starting this blog was quite like I am about them. Thanks again for the nice welcome.

      Delete