Wednesday, May 7, 2014

May Schedule

I actually wanted to get this out on Monday but electricity was off, so no internet. (Don't ask...) Anyway, I'm going to start trying to post a month long schedule at the beginning of each month. I'm mostly doing this in the hopes that I will then be encouraged to actually post when I'm supposed to. (Also, please note two things: First: I'm not trying to post every day. It doesn't work for me and I have no internet over the weekends, so all those posts have to be scheduled in advance and then checked Monday morning. Not gonna happen. Second: Monday's are mostly left vacant. I'm doing this both to give myself a 'back-to-work' day as well as a free day that if there's something I just have to post (maybe another review) I can get it out then.)


Thursday - May 1st - Review: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling
Tuesday - May 6th - Top Ten Book Cover's I'd Frame as Pieces Art
Wednesday - May 7th - May Monthly Schedule (This post ;))
Thursday - May 8th - Review: The Inventor's Secret by Chad Morris
Friday - May 9th - Discussion on POV in Books
Monday - May 12th - Free (May post something; may not)
Tuesday - May 13th - Top Ten Books I Almost Quit
Wednesday - May 14th - What I do when I'm not blogging - Games!
Thursday - May 15th - Review: Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge
Friday - May 16th - Discussion on 'Junk Food' Books
Monday - May 19th - Announcing a new monthly feature! (So exciting)
Tuesday - May 20th - Top Ten Books About Friendship
Wednesday - May 21st - New Monthly Feature (I've not seen it on any blog before)
Thursday - May 22nd - Review: TBA
Friday - May 23rd - Discussion on Series Titles
Monday - May 26th - Memorial Day (I'll not be posting anything today)
Tuesday - May 27th - Top Ten Tuesday - Blogger's Choice
Wednesday - May 28th - What I do when I'm not blogging - Pets!
Thursday - May 29th - Review: TBA
Friday - May 30th - Discussion on settings I'd like to live in


So, there you go - a quick overview on upcoming posts. I'm really looking forward to my new monthly feature and I hope it's as much fun as it sounds like