Monday, June 2, 2014

June Schedule

After trying this for the month of May and it actually making me post when I said I would, I decided to keep this around for June as well. I guess you could view this as an agreement between me and my readers that - barring unforeseen complications - I will be posting what I say, when I say. I'm still not planning on posting on either Saturday or Sunday - so I've just left those days off this schedule.


Monday - June 2nd - Schedule for June (This post)
Tuesday - June 3rd - Top Ten Books That Should Be In Your Beach Bag
Wednesday - June 4th - Free
Thursday - June 5th - Review: Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
Friday - June 6th - Free
Monday - June 9th - Free
Tuesday - June 10th - Top Ten Favorite Book's I've Read This Year
Wednesday - June 11th - When I'm Not Blogging (Movies)
Thursday - June 12th - Review: Poison by Bridget Zinn
Friday - June 13th - Blogger Thoughts (Review Books)
Monday - June 16th - Free
Tuesday - June 17th - Top Ten Books On My Summer TBR List
Wednesday - June 18th - Afternoon Tea
Thursday - June 19th - Review: Wild Orchid by Cameron Dokey
Friday - June 20th - Untitled Feature About Tropes & Such in Books
Monday - June 23rd - Tips & Tricks (Blogger Organization)
Tuesday - June 24th - Top Ten Cover Trends I Like/Dislike
Wednesday - June 25th - When I'm Not Blogging (Cooking)
Thursday - June 26th - Review: Silver Phoenix by Cindy Pon
Friday - June 27th - Blogger Thoughts (Comments)
Monday - June 30th - Early posting of the July Schedule


So that's a quick overview of my plans for this month. Last month I managed to post exactly what I was supposed each day - somewhat surprising myself - so I hope I can keep it up for this month also. One reason I don't have much to post at the start of this month is because I'm hoping to re-organize my blog a bit and get things straightened up a little.