Thursday, April 30, 2015

April Wrap-Up


I cannot believe April is already over. This seems crazy. Honestly though, I'm a little glad it is. Just not the best month for me but here's to hoping May's better.


Books I Read In April

A Wicked Thing by Rhiannon Thomas (check out my review here)
Fairest by Marissa Meyer (check out my review here)
Heart's Blood by Juliet Marillier (check out my review here)
The Vindico by Wesley King (review to be posted May 6th)
The Clockwork Scarab by Colleen Gleason (review to be posted May 13th)
The Lies of Locke Lamora by Scott Lynch (review to be posted May 20th)
The Wizard Hunters by Martha Wells (review to be posted May 27th)

I'll tell you, my reading was all over the place this month. Just check out these star ratings.
One Star - One
Two Star - Two
Three Star - One
Four Star - One
Five Star - Two

Blog News

I've been really busy on my blog this month. I participated in my first ever event: Fairy Tale Fortnight. It was so much fun. If you missed any of my posts, you can checkout my wrap-up post for it here.

I've also finally set up a Twitter account. This has been a long time coming and I really hope to get used to it soon and that I can fully utilize it. You can find me here.

I'm also really, really proud (and somewhat amazed) by the fact that I reviewed every single book I read this month. I don't usually do that and I certainly didn't plan for it this month. I'd like to get a bit of a review buffer set up so I have a few reviews written in advance. (No, having the month's reviews ready at the beginning of the month isn't the sort of buffer I'm talking about.)

Other Stuff

I'm so lazy. Seriously, I know people like this sort of information like 'what are you doing outside of your blog?' but I am a very, very boring person.

Let's see, this month I read. I blogged. I watched some Power Rangers (Wild Force and started Time Force). and rewatched season one of Leverage and season six of Castle (and tried re-watching season one of Once Upon a Time and got bored). I was supposed to plant some blackberry plants but I was lazy. (See, we've come full circle.)


So, what have you been up to this month? Hopefully you're not as lazy as me. (But if you are: Procrastinators Unite!)