Thursday, August 27, 2015

August Book Haul

So...Remember what I said about not buying as many books? Yeah, didn't happen. I should have known it wouldn't though, because I am one of those people that, as soon as I'm told I can't do something, I do it. Seriously though, I'm going to have to quit buying as many because I'm almost out of room. Now, on to the fun stuff.


First up are my used books I got from ThriftBooks. I wouldn't have ordered some of these, but there were a couple I got really cheap and I've been wanting them anyway.


Romancing the Duke by Tessa Dare
The Better Part of Valor by Tanya Huff
Fablehaven by Brandon Mull
The Feros by Wesley King
Uncommon Criminals by Ally Carter
The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater

Now, new books I ordered from Amazon. These are the books that, if I ever do find them used, aren't any cheaper than brand new.


The Screaming Staircase by Jonathan Stroud
The Eighth Day by Dianne K. Salerni
The Selection by Kiera Cass
These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski

I also got a few manga this month - though I don't have pictures of them because I didn't have my camera with me. I've also got a couple more on backorder and I should get them some time next month.


Pandora Hearts Vol. 2 by Jun Mochizuki
Pandora Hearts Vol. 3 by Jun Mochizuki

And, finally, I was desperate to find something to read and downloaded a few books to my kindle. Most of these are books I know I'll love as they're continuing the series.


How To Date A Nerd by Cassie Mae
Blooms of Consequence by Breeana Puttroff
The Assassin's Salvation by Ruby Lionsdrake


Viper's Creed by T.L. Shreffler


So, what have you recently got your hands on? Have you read any of these and totally think I should read a certain book next? Please let me know what you thought about any books here that you've read (good or bad).