Thursday, December 10, 2015

Fall TBR Update

So, I failed. Totally. I made such a big deal out of my Fall TBR - and how awesome I did with  my Summer on - and I got three books read off of it. Three! And these were all books that I wanted to read 'so badly' - or so I thought, apparently.

The books I read were:


The Comet's Curse by Dom Testa - which I gave 4 stars to and was pretty awesome. (Here's my review.)
Ring of Secrets by Roseanna M. White - which got 2 stars and was disappointing with the spy-ness and the romance.
The Girl with the Windup Heart by Kady Cross - which got a very generous 2 stars and was disappointing and a horrible end to a great series. (My review.)

The ones I didn't read were:
Seraphina by Rachel Hartman
City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling (okay, this one I might still make this fall)
Frostbite by Richelle Mead
The Screaming Staircase by Jonathoan Stroud
Earth Girl by Janet Edwards
The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski


Honestly, this is kind of bad. Yeah, I still want to read all of them...apparently though, just not enough to actually read them when I thought I originally wanted to. I do, however, have until the 21st to get through a few more of these before Winter starts. (Yeah, really!)

So, which one/s would you recommend?