Friday, January 1, 2016

Statistics Survey 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! *blows party favor*

Yeah, anyway, I hope everyone had a blast last night and are looking forward to an awesome year!

Found this over at The Book Addicts Guide and me, being as totally obsessed with numbers and statistics as I am, decided immediately that I had to do this!
number of statistics survey
  • Number of books read…
    • Under 250 pages (not including novellas): 19
    • Between 400-449 pages: 10
    • Between 450-499 pages: 8
    • Over 500 pages: 6
    • Over 1000 pages: Zero.
  • Number of…
    • Audiobooks: 5
    • Re-reads: 4
    • DNFs (did not finish): Didn't keep track, but probably a dozen or more. (And this is coming from someone that, up until June of July had to finish the book.)
  • Number of books rated…
    • Five Stars: 39
    • One/Two Stars: 33 (Though I do think there is a HUGE difference between these and they should be separated.)
  • Number of authors met in 2015: Zero.
  • Number of book events attended in 2015: Three - all online!
  • Number of books you read in one day: 1 - I usually can't start and finish more than that a day. Unless we're talking manga? Then at least two.
  • Number of books that made you cry: Uh... 1? Seriously, books practically never make me cry.
  • Number of 2016 books you have on pre-order: None!
by the books statistics survey
  • Book read furthest away from home (vacation reads?): I don't go on vacation, so...yeah.
  • Book that took you the longest to read: The Well of Ascension by Brandon Sanderson
  • Book that you personally connected with the most: Wrapped by Jennifer Bradbury
  • Book that made you love the villain: Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo (Darkling is a villain, isn't he? Because, seriously, love!)
  • Book you said you'd come back to but still haven't picked up again: Grimspace by Ann Aguirre 
  • Book you read waaaay before it's publication date: I don't read ARC's.
  • Book you read on your birthday: A Breath of Frost by Alyxandra Harvey
  • Book with a character who shares your name: None that I read this year - but I've got a couple on my TBR! (Across the Universe by Beth Revis and Wolves by C. Gockel.)
  • Book you weren't entirely truthful about when rating (Fluff up any ratings? Rated even though you didn’t finish?): I'm always 100% truthful when I rate books. Even if my opinion might change over time, when I rate it, it's exactly what I'm thinking and feeling at the time.
  • Book you read in 2015 but already want to re-read: A Wicked Thing by Rhiannon Thomas (And I have plans to reread it before the release of the second book in February!)
  • Book you borrowed from a friend a long time ago and still have: None!
  • Book you wish you could go back and read for the first time again: Prudence by Gail Carriger
  • Most books read by one author this year: 11! Lindsay Buroker/Ruby Lionsdrake (as the second is a pen name). And one of my favorite authors, to boot!
this & that statistics survey
grab bag statistics survey
Blogging_Life
  • First… 
  • Last…
  • Number of posts in 2015: 259! Yay, go me!
  • Number of reviews posted in 2015: 49! I posted nearly one a week!
  • Least coherent review: I think The Wizard Hunters by Martha Wells
  • Post with the most views (posted in 2015): Top Ten Favorite TV Shows (this is a book blog and the most viewed post isn't even about books. Maybe this is telling me something?)
  • Post you wish you could re-write: I really don't think there is any. I mean, there are some that I my not really agree with anymore, but I try my best to have the posts 'finished' before I post them.
And there we have my stats wrap up for the year! This was really fun to look through, comparing books and seeing what, exactly, I've done over the last year.