Wednesday, March 30, 2016

2016 Challenges - First Quarter Update

Well, the first three months of 2016 are over and it's time for me to update how my reading challenges have been going. Over all, I'm really pleased with my reading - though I know I could do a little better.


Pages of Starlight's Chunky-Book Challenge
(Adult 400+ YA 500+)
I plan to read 12 chunky books this year - or as many as I can find that sounds good, whichever comes first.


Title - Author Here
The Ace of Skulls by Chris Wooding
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling


Total books read in January: 1
Total books read in February: 1
Total books read in March: 0


Pages of Starlight's Finish-the-Series Challenge
My goal is to finish 7 series this year.
I'm also including series I've caught up on if there's no indication when it'll be finished.


Series by Author Finished
Tales of the Ketty Jay by Chris Wooding
Cold Steel and Secrets by Rosemary Jones
Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
Forgotten Ages by Lindsay Buroker
The Lovegrove Legacy by Alyxandra Harvey
Cruel Beauty Universe by Rosamund Hodge
Riyria Chronicles by Michael J. Sullivan

Total series finished in January: 2
Total series finished in February: 2
Total series finished in March: 3


Pages of Starlight's TBR-Clean-Up Challenge
Finally read some of those books I've had on my TBR list for over a year.
Not my physical TBR.


Book - Author Here
Illusive by Emily Lloyd-Jones
The Ace of Skulls by Chris Wooding
Romancing the Duke by Tessa Dare
Wearing the Cape: The Beginning by Marion G. Harmon
Beneath the Surface by Lindsay Buroker
Cold Steel and Secrets: Part 1 by Rosemary Jones
The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson
The Fortune Hunter by Diane Farr
Alanna: The First Adventure by Tamora Pierce
Poison Dance by Livia Blackburne
Starbridge by A.C. Crispin
Gilded Ashes by Rosamund Hodge


Total books read in January: 8
Total books read in February: 2
Total books read in March: 2