Monday, May 9, 2016

Obsessing Over: Icon for Hire

Welcome to an all new feature here at Pages of Starlight!

I've been thinking for a while that I'd like to do a new feature - but one not only about books. You see, books are a very important part of my life, but I am a fan of other things as well, so 'Obsessing Over' was born. This is a way for me to gush about things in my life that aren't book related. 

 For this inaugural edition, I decided to focus on a band that I've only known for about three weeks, but whose music I LOVE! 

Icon for Hire 

They are a rock band that I discovered while wandering Tooth&Nail's bands over at YouTube. 

My favorite song of theirs is definitely Make A Move;

   

 But I also adore Get Well:

   

And Pieces:

   

I also love Theater, Fight and Up in Flames.

And, I literally just discovered their new music and you HAVE to listen to Now You Know

I'd love to hear if you guys have heard of them before!