Monday, August 1, 2016

August Hiatus

I've been thinking about this for awhile now - most of last month - and as much as I love this blog, I think I need some time off.

Nearly everything I post last month had been scheduled since June or before and I believe I haven't replied to any of my comments since at least the first of July. I also haven't been reading anything - unless you count fanfic.

So, for the entire month of August, I am going on hiatus. I might manage a few posts, like Top Ten Tuesdays, and I definitely want to still have my wrap-up at the end of the month.

I'm going to use this time both to recharge my batteries and to decide, exactly, what I want to do with my blog going forward, because lately it feels like I've only been posting because it's expected of me.

Hopefully by the end of the month, I will be fully back, but if not, I might be extending this hiatus to take in most or all of September.

I want to thank you guys for being such awesome readers and for being patient with me!