Friday, January 27, 2017

January Book Haul

So, I've got an upcoming discussion post about - well, the buying binge I went on after I'd nearly completely cleaned out my physical TBR. But, anywho, this is my first month of attempting to revitalize my TBR stack. (Because I read most of that huge haul that I got last month last month.)

(And there is a crazy lot of books here!)



The Shadow Queen by C.J. Redwine
The 13th Hex by Jordan L. Hawk
The Duchess War by Courtney Milan



The Backup Boyfriend by River Jaymes
Steamed Up by Assorted Authors
Toads and Diamonds by Heather Tomlinson



The Snow Queen's Shadow by Jim C. Hines
The Siren Depths by Martha Wells
Dreaming Death by J. Kathleen Cheney



Ninefox Gambit by Yoon Ha Lee
Their Fractured Light by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner
The Winner's Crime by Marie Rutkoski



The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
Stalking Darkness by Lynn Flewelling
An Accident of Stars by Foz Meadows



Sunbolt by Intisar Khanani
Pembroke Park by Michelle Martin
Facsimile by Vicki L. Weavil



Scoundrel by Zoe Archer
A-Force: Warzones (Vol 0) by G. Willow Wilson
Clockwork Heart by Heidi Cullinan



The Pyramid Waltz by Barbara Ann Wright
Ella, the Slayer by A.W. Exley
Arabella of Mars by David D. Levine



The Spirit War by Rachel Aaron
Starflight by Melissa Landers
These Vicious Masks by Tarun Shanker and Kelly Zekas


The Magicians' Guild by Trudi Canavan
King's Blood Four by Sheri S. Tepper
A Christmas Hex by Jordan L. Hawk


Hexmaker by Jordan L. Hawk
The Soldier's Scoundrel by Cat Sebastian


And, that's a wrap.

You know, it's no wonder I've been feeling a little broke this month. :)