Friday, February 3, 2017

I'm Not Doing A TBR This Month

Usually at the beginning of each month, I pull together a stack/list of books (5-8 most often) that I want to read during the month. Well, the last few months, I've not been holding to that TBR very well.

So, this month I've decided to skip that.

This month I'm going to do a little test and see if I like it better not having any sort of 'I should read' in my head.

This is partially because I've been grabbing totally random books lately - like books I hardly even planned to buy/read. Also, my birthday is this month and I think I'll be getting books and might just want to dive into them right away. (Also, I have a book that I think I'll be preordering that I'll be reading as soon as I get it.)

This will be an experiment for me so I can see if I like the lack of structure for my reading or not.

Do you make TBR's or are you more of a 'seat of your pants' reader?