Friday, September 1, 2017

New Blog Up and Running!

First, I want to take this opportunity to thank everyone again. You've made me so happy to have decided to jump into the book blogging community, not having any idea what I was doing. And I'm very much looking forward to a new blog/new start.

Because, this post is to tell you my new blog, A Thousand Worlds, is now live! I have my first post up. It's just a welcome post, but I have lots of scheduled posts coming up that I'm very excited to get out there. Here's a link to my new blog's main page.

What this all means for this blog is that this is probably the last post I will ever publish for it. It has been a blast and a great learning experience. I hope I can take what I've learnt from this blog and use it on my new one. Also, I have met some great people. Thanks so much for making this blog such fun!